Shipping & Handling
- We ship Aviation Art prints and books to the US, Canada, UK. Australia, New Zealand and most European countries.
- Shipments within the US are made through UPS (United Parcel Service) International shipments are made through USPS (United States Post Office)
- To avoid damage during rolling prints, or in transit we ship prints in heavy duty tubes which are wide 6” diameter and long 36”. We ship no more than three standard size prints per tube.
- Shipping is free both within the US and to all the international countries we serve.
- It is our international customers responsibility to understand all taxes and duty that may be applied by their local Customs and Duty offices. International customers are responsible for these costs. we take no responsibility for paying these taxes.
Framed Prints and Canvas Giclée’s
- Are shipped ONLY to the US and Canada due to their size, prohibitive shipping costs, and the risk of damage.
- A standard shipping and insurance cost of $100 is charged for all framed and stretched prints, and giclee’s. (If the actual cost for shipping and insurance is less, we will credit you the difference.)
- We use a third party to professionally pack and shipped these for us.