Shipping & Handling
- We ship Aviation Art prints and books to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and most European Countries.
- All shipments within the US and Canada are fully insured by us for the full purchase costs.
- Prints shipped within the US and to Canada ship free.
- International shipments of prints and books are made through the US Postal Service International shipments at a standard cost of $80.
- It is the customers responsibility to understand and pay any value added taxes (VAT) and duties on imports.
- We use large heavy duty tubes to ship prints with a maximum of two prints per tube to avoid damage.
Framed Prints and Canvas Giclée’s
- Are shipped ONLY to the US and Canada due to their size, prohibitive shipping costs, and the risk of damage.
- A standard shipping and insurance cost of $100 is charged for all framed and stretched prints, and giclee’s. (If the actual cost for shipping and insurance is less, we will credit you the difference.)
- We use a third party to professionally pack and shipped these for us.